What We Do
We can help you
If you or someone you know needs information and support related to end-of-life options, End of Life Washington can help.
We can offer support for:
- Talking to your loved ones about dying.
- Making decisions about what you want at the end of life.
- Talking to your medical provider about hospice, palliative care, and pain management.
- Finding hospice providers.
- Understanding all options to achieve a peaceful death including Washington’s Death with Dignity Act and Voluntary Stopping Eating and Drinking (VSED).
The Washington Death With Dignity Act
The act allows terminally ill adults to request a prescription for life-ending medication from a medical provider. Patients must be Washington State residents, have less than six months to live, be capable of making an informed decision, and have the ability to self-administer the prescribed medication.
We can offer:
- Information and guidance through the process.
- Help with talking to your doctors about Death with Dignity.
- Assistance locating participating medical providers and pharmacists for clients.
- Personal support and presence at the time of using the Death with Dignity Act.
How We Help
End of Life Washington offers the following:
“Thank you for everything you did. The support and information you provided was invaluable. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.”