Plan now, die later, and do a lot of living in-between
The Wonderfile provides a central place to store all necessary paperwork, and answers questions about what needs to be done to maintain control at the end-of-life and what plans need to be made.
Besides providing a convenient way to store these important documents, the Wonderfile can be a way to begin the discussion of advance planning with family and friends who need to know your wishes.
EOLWA’s Wonderfile contains:
- Resources for End-of-Life Issues
- After A Death Occurs – A Checklist
- Client Packet
- End of Life Washington’s Advance Directive
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Mental Health Advance Directive
- POLST (Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment)
- People’s Memorial Application
- Funeral/Memorial Arrangement Options in Washington State
- Obituary Guide
- Disposition Authorization
- Important Facts (location of wills, insurance policies, bank accounts, etc.)
- Notification List (people that you want notified of your death)
- Putting My House In Order (including organ and tissue donation)
- Dear Family Letter
Wonderfile by Section
Click to download the pdf. 1 page. Updated Jan. 2020.
Click to download the pdf. 2 pages. Updated November 2021.