PLAN NOW ● DIE LATER ● DO A LOT OF LIVING IN BETWEEN
The Wonderfile provides a central place to store all necessary paperwork, and answers questions about what needs to be done to maintain control at the end-of-life and what plans need to be made.
Besides providing a convenient way to store these important documents, the Wonderfile can be a way to begin the discussion of advance planning with family and friends who need to know your wishes.
This durable, portable file contains the following documents for your use:
● Resources for End-of-Life Issues
● After A Death Occurs – A Checklist
● Client Packet
● End of Life Washington’s Advance Directive
● Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Mental Health Advance Directive
● POLST (Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment)
● People’s Memorial Application
● Funeral/Memorial Arrangement Options in Washington State
● Obituary Guide
● Disposition Authorization
● Important Facts (location of wills, insurance policies, bank accounts, etc.)
● Notification List (people that you want notified of your death)
● Putting My House In Order (including organ and tissue donation)
● Dear Family Letter
The Wonderfile is available for a suggested donation of $20 at events and $35 ordered.
To order, mail a check to:
End of Life Washington
PO Box 61369
Seattle, WA 98141
or visit our donate page and specify “wonderfile” in the “what inspired you to donate?” box.